When it comes to hosting WordPress, there are a number of things that should be considered. There are a lot of webhosting companies now that offer WordPress Hosting, however be careful because with some of them – it not as straight forward as it seems.
If your hosting company offers you WordPress Hosting, we recommend you find out the following:
- How much disk space are you allocated?
- How much bandwidth per month?
- Who manages the WordPress updates?
- Are there limitations on the permissions of the website?
Sometimes, navigating your way around your Hosts control panel can be daunting, not knowing for sure if you editing the right area of your domain, or even understanding how to upgrade your hosting to the next level. This is why we offer managed web hosting to all our clients – this is one headache they don’t need to understand.
With Managed WordPress Hosting, we offer:
- Up to 2GB Bandwidth per month – scalable as the website grows
- Email Hosting
- Web Space of 5MB – scalable as required
- All updates to WordPress
- POP3 Email Support
All for a fixed price of £120 per year (equivalent to £10 per month)
(Microsites and Static websites start at £60 per year)
If you’re unsure if your webhosting is up to scratch, why not schedule a call and chat to us about how we can help you with your webhosting requirements.