Why WordPress? For us, the most important aspect of what we do is to help our clients succeed. To that end we required a Content Management System (CMS) that was not only robust, versatile and future-proof, but responsive and flexible too.
From an administration point of view, you no longer have to be particularly “tech-savvy” to edit your website content. It is fairly straight forward to use, but you don’t have to worry – because we won’t leave you high and dry. We can either teach you how to manage the content yourself, or of course we can manage it for you.
Either way, you will end up having far more control over your content than you perhaps currently have – a great way to keep your website fresh and interesting….and no doubt keeping the content changes in-house, saves on cost too.
Here are a few more reasons why we like WordPress:-
- Popularity/Community – There is a growing community of WordPress users around the country, and the great part about this is that we are all able to collaborate and support each other. We even arrange to get together once a year at a conference called WordCamp to network, discuss and share projects and experience.
- Structure/Architecture – Solid, robust software that enables you to connect with the community.
- Flexibility – Enables us to implement our bespoke designs, and develop our own plugins for added functionality.
- Management – We can manage your websites on your behalf, or hand the site over to you to manage yourself.
- Ease of Use – With a WYSIWYG editor, it keeps it simple and straightforward.
- Resources – WordPress has well written documentation and video tutorials to help any user understand it’s processes.
As well as developing our own WordPress plugins, the WordPress community also has thousands of plugins to choose from here at WordPress.org. Plugins are simply specific pieces of additional software you can use to increase the functionality on your website. So if you want a slider, or social shares or even just a page snippet – it can all be found with WordPress.
If you have a WordPress website, and would like help or advice in making the most out of it, please get in touch, we’d be delighted to help.